As international tax law consultants, we can advise our clients wherever their business takes them. For many years, we have been assisting clients from Poland and Austria in particular, but also clients from other European countries who would like to start doing business as a foreign company in Germany. Conversely, that is, if you are expanding from Germany into international markets, as your tax consultants we would be happy to support you.
It is always important to have a full understanding of complex tax issues. As our client, you will benefit from our in-depth knowledge and experience of national and international tax law.
Every company and every person with cross-border economic interests has to deal with a multitude of tax regulations relating to national and international tax law. Recognizing the opportunities offered by different tax law systems and tax rates while avoiding double taxation is the task of our specially trained international tax law consultants. For many years, we have been assisting clients from Poland and Austria in particular, but also from other European countries. If you would like to start doing business in Germany as a foreign company, we will be at your side. Conversely, that is, if you are expanding from Germany into international markets, you can trust the expertise of our consultants.
Our key services
- Advice and recommendations regarding your business model (permanent establishment versus subsidiary)
- Review in relation to double taxation agreements
- Assistance with cross-border activities on the part of companies and individuals at home and abroad
- Determination of a person’s residency status for strategic tax planning purposes
- Reducing your tax burden by taking into account domestic and foreign tax law
- Cross-border financing and transfer of profits
- Determination of transfer prices and documentation obligations
- Relocation of business areas to Germany and abroad
- Limited and unlimited tax liability in Germany and their tax-related consequences
- Advice if you are moving abroad or moving to Germany
- Relief or reimbursement of withholding taxes at home and abroad
- Taxes on wages and social security for cross-border employee assignments
- Sales tax treatment of international trade in goods and services
Poland and Austria
We have tax specialists and consultants in our team who can advise and assist you in Polish or English.